Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] mediaobject that will display as a block

Hi,

I’m using this:

<para role="keeptogether">

    <mediaobject>

      <alt>images/Button_1.jpg</alt>

      <imageobject><imagedata fileref="images/Button_1.jpg" /></imageobject>

      <caption>Ansicht im Entwurfsmodus: Button im Panel</caption>

    </mediaobject>

 </para>

Von: PC Thoms [mailto:pcthoms@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011 16:14
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm hoping to keep a <mediaobject> and <title/caption> on the same page in the FO output to pdf.

Using Oxygenxml v13 with Saxon6.5.5 with Apache FOP.

Have tried <mediaobject> and <informalobject> without success as some of the <title/caption> flows to the next page.

How can I avoid this?

I have

<mediaobject>

   <imageobject>

     <imagedata/>

     <title/caption/>

   </imageobject>

</mediaobject>

that I want to keep together on the same page when transformed to pdf.

Simply what I getting at the end of a pdf is the following:

<imagedata/>

page-break

<caption/>

and I want to avoid the break in between.

I have also added the formal.object.properties parameter to the list in Oxygenxml, as it was not listed - to no avail.

With thanks

Paul