Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Stylesheets 2.0.3 released

Hi Norman,

Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 13:57:53 schrieb Norman Walsh:

> I've released a new version of my (developing) XSLT 2.0 stylesheets
> for DocBook.
>
> See http://norman.walsh.name/2011/12/01/docbook-xslt2-2-0-3
>
>    DocBook Stylesheets 2.0.3 released
>
>    Volume 14, Issue 49; 01 Dec 2011
>
>    Another snapshot of the continuing improvements to the XSLT 2.0
>    stylesheets for DocBook.
>
>    Yesterday, I quietly [7]published the 2.0.3 release of the DocBook XSLT
>    2.0 stylesheets.
> [...]

Awesome! Thanks for all your efforts, greatly appreciated! :)

I played with one of my book files (DocBook 5), but it seems I did something
wrong. The single HTML output with docbook.xsl works quite well. The HTML5
code is really nice, I love it. Well done! :)

Unfortunately, I have some problems with the chunking. Used the following
commandline:

 $ saxon9 -xi -s:book.xml \
       -xsl:/tmp/dbxslt2/xslt/base/html/chunk.xsl \
        base.dir="build/html/" use.id.as.filename=1

I observed the following issues:

* Although the parameter use.id.as.filename is enabled, I got some "strange"
  chunk*.html files:

  chunk-appendix-d62e4779.html  chunk-book-d62e2.html
  chunk-chapter-d62e1857.html [...]

* The parameter base.dir seems to be ignored completey. The files are saved
  in the current directory and the index.html file is missing.

* Headers and footers in chunk-chapter*.html files are not there.

Probably I miss some (important) parameter to set. Do you have a tip for me
what did I wrong?

Thanks, Norman! :-)

--
Gruß/Regards