Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Option to select an import statement

One option is to use XML catalogs.

Bob Stayton's book describes how to set up catalogs:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Catalogs.html

You could also create two "shell" stylesheets that do nothing but import the files you need (with your customization imported after the standard file). Then, point the xsl processor at the one you want. That way you don't need two copies of your customization.

BTW, I have only done this second method once, so there may be some potential glitches depending on what you're trying to do, but it's worth a try.

HTH.

Richard Hamilton