Subject: [docbook-apps] chunk of profiled XML files

Hello,

I was thinking it's a very basic problem, but I'm not able to find an answer...

I have a modular project, i.e. I have thousands of XML files, and I use xi:include to organize these files into books. I also use profiling. Despite the scale everything runs smoothly using single-pass processing.

Now, I need output a profiled version of my original XML files. profiling/profile.xsl does a very good job, but it merges all XML source files into a single XML file. Is it possible output a chunk of profiled XML files?

Thanks,
Robert