Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: How to use Calabash with the DocBook XSL1.0 Stylesheets?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 18:17:20 schrieb Norman Walsh:
> [...]
> > Ok, it seems, the naming has been changed, but strangly I didn't get an
> > index.html file. My naive thought was to have some navigation headers,
> > but they don't show up in my HTML files. Maybe there is some magic
> > which I've missed. I would love to use the chunking stylesheet too. :-)
>
> Hmm. I'll look into that. Can you send me a source document?

Sure. I've created a test directory in my Mercurial repo. You can download the
complete file from here (391KByte):

https://sf.net/p/doccookbook/code/ci/f625c5061653ebb7f6a930798cf439e6b8a842de/tree/test/DoCookBook.xml?format=raw

It should be valid against DocBook 5.0.

> [...]
> Github would be more convenient, actually. Sigh. I need to get this
> all cleaned up.

No problem. :)

Thanks for the help!

--