Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Styling xref:s from xlink:href

Indeed, it seems that the external link case does not give you an opportunity to apply styles. That should get fixed.

For a complete fix, you could copy the simple.xlink template from fo/inline.xsl to your customization layer and add a reference to another attribute set that you create.

If it is just a one-off element, you could wrap an fo:inline outside the link to apply styling, something like this:

<xsl:template match="orgname[contains(@xlink:href, 'http://')]">
 <fo:inline color="blue">
   <xsl:apply-imports/>
 </fo:inline>
</xsl:template>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan Hattne" <jhattne@lbl.gov>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 10:40 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Styling xref:s from xlink:href

Dear all;

Styling xref:s with xref.properties has been discussed before, and I'd like to apply this to an orgname element with the xlink:href attribute. However, in my hands it fails, presumably because the xref.properties attribute set is not used for URI:s in simple.xlink (using version 1.76.1 of the xsl-ns-stylesheets). Should I maybe go about this differently?

// Best wishes; Johan