Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Incorrect output dir if I use chunk.xsl with Apache Ant

Hi,
So the base.dir param needs to include the specific article directory such Android or Eclipse output directory, in parallel with the input directory.  Somehow the input directory name (Android, Eclipse) must be specified to Ant for the processing to work, so couldn't the Ant script also use that name in the base.dir param?

I'm not a regular Ant user, so perhaps someone else could provide more help.

From: Lars Vogel
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:22 PM

Hi Bob,

my problem was not solved. This tip from Jirka puts everything in one output directory.

My ${article.dir} has subfolders with the individual tutorials. the docbook.xsl process them and places them into the individual folders, e.g.

${outdirtemp.dir}/Android/article.xml -> ${article.dir}/Android/article.html
${outdirtemp.dir}/Eclipse/article.xml -> ${article.dir}/Eclipse/article.html

Would it be possible to change the chunks.xls to support the destdir or is there another way to archive this?

Best regards, Lars