Subject: SVG Image Size

Dear all,

I'm evaluating to move to SVG graphics... so I did some testing. It works quite well, if noting else I experienced a problem when setting the image size:

<figure xml:id="figure-game-schema">
<title>Game Schema</title>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata align="center" format="SVG" width="6in" fileref="figures/game-schema.svg"/>
</imageobject>
</mediaobject>
</figure>

In FO output, the image is scaled correctly, while in HTML output the image is not scaled at all... it is just cut on the right. I was able to partially solve the problem like this:

<figure xml:id="figure-game-schema">
<title>Game Schema</title>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject role="fo">
<imagedata align="center" format="SVG" width="6in" fileref="figures/game-schema.svg"/>
</imageobject>
<imageobject role="html">
<imagedata align="center" format="SVG" fileref="figures/game-schema.svg"/>
</imageobject>
</mediaobject>
</figure>

... but this is not what I'm look for - the image is too large. Any idea?

Any help would be really appreciated,
j3d

--

*Giuseppe Greco*