Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table of Content: Wrong space between Label/ number and title

Hi Daniel,
It is hard to tell what is going wrong here without more information about how you customized it.  One thing you want to make sure of is that your customization layer for PDF output does not set indent="yes" in the xsl:output element.  It should be:

<xsl:output indent="no" method="xml"/>

When indent is set to "yes", the processor inserts white space into the output, sometimes in locations where it is not desired.  I sometimes set it to "yes" when debugging FO output so I can more easily read it, but I always set it back to "no" when I'm done.

If that is not the problem, take a peek inside the FO output and see what exactly is appearing in the space between the number and the title.  That might give you a clue.

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:03 AM

Hello,

another problem occurred:

The elements of the TOC have wrong spacings between the label/number and the title:
Basically it looks like this (a bit exaggerated):

1.1                         XYZ
1.2                                   XYZ
1.3                               XYZ
1.4                            XYZ

The only modification to the TOC is that now it is 1.1 instead of 1.1. . Have you seen this before and is there any solution to it? As said before, the TOC is pretty much still default and the changes occur on the same level.

I hope i pointed out correctly what the problem is;)

Thanks for the support!

Liebe Grüße
Daniel Keyes

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

Managing Directors:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl