Subject: 'endterm' with olinks?

Is there a possibility to emulate with 'olink' the behavior of the attributes 'linkend' and 'endterm' used together in the 'xref' element?

I would like that a couple of my olinks (necessarily used instead of 'xref' in modular documents with XInclude) receive a dedicated cross reference text coming from a particular element, while the cross reference destination should be the beginning of the section in which the element providing the reference text is contained (similarly to Example 15.2 "Xref to a question in qandaentry" at the bottom of http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CrossRefs.html#OptsGenXref).

Thank you in advance for every hint,

    Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Monticelli :: Funambol, Inc. :: http://docs.funambol.com

MediaHub - Connect Everything Mobile via the Cloud, powered by open source