Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Unicode characters in epub

Thanks, I just tried it: Adobe Digital Editions and the Sony Reader show a
rectangle with a 0 inside when ⁠ is used in the book title or table
of contents. Kindle shows rectangles in the table of contents. I didn't see
any problems on the Kobo Touch.

Anyway, I find this too risky and will probably not use any special
characters unless I know that without them some parts of the book become
entirely unreadable.

Boris