Subject: Upgrading from DocBook 4.5

I'm considering upgrading my DocBook 4.5 toolchain and had some basic question before I start:

- Where's the best guide on how to convert DocBook 4.5 XML files to DocBook 5.x? Is the Transition Guide (http://www.docbook.org/docs/howto/) the best place to start? Are there other guides?
- Where should I go to download the RelaxNG schema?
- Where should I go to download the latest DocBook XSL stylesheets for DocBook 5.x? Should I go here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/docbook-xsl-ns/
- What tools for validation are there available for DocBook 5.x?
- Are there any gotchas I should be aware of?
- Is there any reason I shouldn't move to DocBook 5.1 (rather than DocBook 5.0)?

Regards,
Jeff Powanda
Vocera Communications, Inc.