Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] accessibility and xhtml/html5 xsl

Hi Bob,
nice to know someone else is interested in accessibility.

What scares me about a new customization layer is the scale of the
whole thing. I strongly suspect I'll have some big surprise down the
road, so I confess I am thinking about some python postprocessing
hacking on already created epub files.

In this project we have to make accessible epubs starting from a very
disparate base of already made epub (and a lot of them!), only a few
coming from a docbook toolchain (and I do already have some python
code for massaging epub files).

On the other hand, having an accessible xslt of some sort for DB is
something that intrigue me. If I'll at the end follow also a
customization layer I'll certainly be willing to share the results,
whatever they will be. Time will tell.

In the meantime, other interested in the subject could contact me
off-list to see if there is some joint effort potential?

Thanks,

__peppo