Subject: Controlling page break after toc

Hi there.

I am generating double sided PDF files with the latest docbook xsl stylesheets. Everything is working just fine besides one thing. I'd like to get rid of the blank page that is inserted after the table of contents. How can this be accomplished? I can not find anything "suspicious" in the fo/titlepage.templates.xml file that could be tweaked.

Thank you,
/frank