Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Superscript footnote numbers in XHTML not formatting correctly

Hi Dave,
Can you show what the generated HTML code looks like?

Does this problem show up in other browsers?

From: Xmplar
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:28 AM

I am producing XHTML 1.1 files with DB5 1.76.1ns and Saxon 6.5.5 - regarding superscript footnote numbers in body text, the first footnote is not correctly sized to superscript size - the footnote number and the closing right square bracket are the same size as the body text (whereas the opening square bracket is correctly sized). The second footnote number in the same paragraph is sized properly. See the attached screenshots.
--
Dave Gardiner