Subject: TOC contains selected section titles. How?

Hello!

First, I'm new in Docbook. I have been trying to generate the TOC only containing selected section titles. I did some research and haven't found anything so far which could help me with this issue. My question is: Is it possible to force either Xsltproc or FOP to generate the TOC which only contains selected section titles? How can I modify my customization layer in order to achieve my goal?

Thank you in advance!

Roland Burda