Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] TOC contains selected section titles. How?

Another option might be to use the <simplesect> element for the
sections that you don't want to see in your TOC, then exclude
<simplesect> from the TOC using the instructions elsewhere on that
linked page.
<simplesect> can't be nested -- can't contain other section-type
elements -- but then I'm not sure why you'd want to have a complex
structure in a section that you were excluding from your TOC. :)
--Aaron