Subject: [docbook-apps] adding a footer only to last page

Hi All,

I have two somehow similar problems. Both relate to printed output.

1. I have a book with a number of articles and want to have a footer
only on the last page of each article and the last page of the whole
book.
2. Similarly, I have a set of books, and want to have a footer only on
the last page of each book.

Have can I do it?

Thanks,
Robert