Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] VirtualBox DocBook 5.0 VM

[NOTE: I don't normally top post, but I believe the original post
below should have been CC'd to the DB list.]

I took your advice, Stefan, and changed wording about security.  I
also mentioned the new editors, and I installed jedit and kate on the
VM (as a Linux distro, vim was already installed).

Questions:

1.  Which editor do you use the most for xml, xsl, and DocBook?

2.  If it uses plugins, can we get a list of the ones you have installed?

Best regards,

-Tom