Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] iso699 bibliography link broken

Paul,

The DocBook standard does not use ISO 690; in fact, I'm 99.9% sure it doesn't specify any particular format for bibliographic entries.

However, the stylesheets do support ISO 690 as an option. That code was contributed by Jana Dvorakova (according to a comment in the source).  Be aware, however, that the current source code id for that code is dated 2006, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't reflect 2010, unless Jana and or Bob Stayton are psychic:-).

Regarding the reference on the wiki, there was a re-boot of the wiki about a year ago, and I'll bet this information got lost at that time. Norm Walsh may be able to recover it, or it may have gotten lost in the re-boot.  Maybe Norm can chime in.

Dick Hamilton