Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indexterm start and end of range produces incorrect punctuation and transform error

Hi Dave,
The endofrange indexterm should have no content.  See:

From: Xmplar
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:44 AM

My fo transformation setup is 1.76.1 ns, Saxon 6.5.5. I?m experimenting with basic autoindexing and have specified start and end ranges in markup:

<para><indexterm class="startofrange" xml:id="informalfigure">

<primary>informalfigure element</primary>

<secondary>attributes of</secondary>

</indexterm>This paragraph contains?

?

<para><indexterm class="endofrange" startref="informalfigure">

<primary>informalfigure element</primary>

</indexterm>

I get a transformation error:

  (flow [41]
        [error] no entries for index key 'informalfigure element'
      )

And the result puts a comma after the index term where it should not (attached).

This behaviour is not consistent with how other terms are generated (where page ranges are not specified). Is this a bug?

--
Dave Gardiner