Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indexterm start and end of range produces incorrect punctuation and transform error

Hi Dave
As noted by Bob, all <indexterm> elements that have a range require an empty closing element,  as below.
Here is my code for indexing entries with a start

<indexterm class="startofrange" xml:id="">
<primary></primary>
<secondary></secondary>
</indexterm>
<indexterm class="endofrange" startref=""/>

I have this and the elements I use frequently saved in text/xml file for ease of use.
Cheers