Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

Gihan,

Thanks for your interest in the DocBook project and the Google Summer of Code.

It seems like you have made a good start. I suggest looking at DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide, by Bob Stayton, for the best single reference to the stylesheets. You can find an online version at http://sagehill.net.

Currently, ant is not required to build or use the stylesheets.

Regarding your question about the idea page, I will leave that for other's on this list to address. I suspect the person who wrote that particular idea is on the list.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press