Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

Hi Gihan,
I didn't add that entry to the ideas page, but of them, the most
interesting to me is creating content for Android. In particular, I
enjoy reading books in the .apk format [1] on my Nexus S over .epub. I
suspect .apk and .epub are similar formats and .epub xsls already
exist so they could be modified to produce .apk. I don't know if .apk
as an output format is enough to keep you busy for a whole summer. If
not, you could throw in some other work. I know O'Reilly books are
often available in epub and apk formats.

Regards,
David

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APK_%28file_format%29

[2]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XSL_Transformations