Subject: WebHelp and print

All,

I'm quite happy with the WebHelp option in 1.76.1, but I'd like to be able to print from it without having to turn off the TOC/Search each time. I've got this chunk of CSS that gets close:

@media print {

    body * {

        visibility:hidden;

    }

    #content, #content * {

        visibility: visible;

    }

   #content {

        position:absolute;

        left: 0;

        top: 0;

    }

}

(Based on http://stackoverflow.com/a/2618980.) But it still leaves blank space for the TOC along the left side. I tried "margin-left: 0px;" to counter the style set on the "content" div, but it didn't work, probably due to my lack of CSS knowledge.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Paul Bort

Systems Engineer