Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Integrate DocBook-xsl sheets with Emac text editor

Hi David :

I'm sorry for not considering about your recommendation.
When I'm going to download oXygen first time, in download page it says that it a commercial software. Because of I want to get familiar with some thing which can be used long period of time and I found some DocBook Editors[0] then I tend to use one of them.
But after saw the reply that you sent to Visitha Baddegama's post about 'About DocBook webhelp project', I get attention towards oXygen and it also provides a free trial. So, I download it and used to make .html using integrated DocBook style sheet.