Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating <p> tags around first para of a table entry

Hi Dave,
I'm not able to duplicate this problem. Every <para> in my table cells generates a <p> with 1.76.1/xhtml-1_1 stylesheets.  Can you provide a sample?  Did you test it with the original stylesheet without any customizations?

From: Xmplar
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:39 AM

I looked at <xsl:template match="d:entry|d:entrytbl" name="entry"> and thought I?d found the right place, so I customised with putting <p> in this coding:

     <xsl:choose>

<xsl:when test="$empty.cell">

<xsl:text>&#160;</xsl:text>

</xsl:when>

<xsl:when test="self::d:entrytbl">

<xsl:call-template name="tgroup"/>

</xsl:when>

<xsl:otherwise>

<xsl:apply-templates/>

</xsl:otherwise>

</xsl:choose>

</xsl:element>

That only generated an opening <p> tag before the first paragraph ? there was no closing tag. Where else should I be looking?

--
Dave Gardiner