Subject: Menu arrow off-centered in PDF

Title: Menu arrow off-centered in PDF

My docbook has some menuchoice that look like:

   <menuchoice><guimenuitem>Import</guimenuitem><guimenuitem>Import Image</guimenuitem></menuchoice>

As expected, in my PDF it says: Import -> Import Image

However, the arrow is not centered with the text. It looks like the arrow is along the baseline of the text. Is this expected?

thanks,
Jeff