Subject: Are docbook xsl up-to-date?

Dear All,

I am kind of new to this world of docbook.
I managed to convert a validated docbook XML into a FO file.
But then, fop complains that the FO file is not valid:

SEVERE: Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "fo:inline" is not a valid
child of "fo:block"!  (See position 1870:716)

Any idea what am I doing wrong?
Or are the XSL needing some fix?

Thank you
Alberto