Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Assigning an ID and a class to <mediaobject> HTML output

Sorry for the slow response time. I never quite got this working using fancyzoom(), so I just used a bit of Jquery. Not being a programmer myself, I'm sure this could be greatly improved.

	$("body").append('<div id="zoomed"></div>');
		$("#zoomed").hide();

		$("div.thumbnail").click(function(){
			$("#zoomed").empty();
			$("#zoomed").html($(this).html());
			var newtop = $(window).scrollTop() + ($(window).height()/2 - 	$("#zoomed").height()/2);
			$("#zoomed").css("top", newtop);
			$("#zoomed").fadeIn("fast");
		});

		$("#zoomed").click(function(){
			$(this).fadeOut("fast");
		});

Bob's Stayton's method for matching <mediaobjects> with role='thumbnail' works perfectly.

	<xsl:template match="d:mediaobject[@role = 'thumbnail']" mode="class.value">
		<xsl:value-of select="'thumbnail'"/>
	</xsl:template>

Everything else is done by tweaking the CSS for #zoomed and div.thumbnail. I have the thumbnails all sized about 200px and floating to the right. This has really helped clean up some HTML docs that are very image heavy.