Subject: Problem with olinks in docbook5 with xsltproc

Hi,

I've tried to put together a simple test case with an
olink.  I'm clearly doing something basic wrong
and need a clue.

I'm on Debian 6 (stable/squeeze) using docbook5
and xsltproc.  I'm trying to olink an article to
an anchor in a book.  Attached is a .tgz of all
files and a Makefile.  (This seems the most polite
way to send the various files to the list.  Please
let me know if there's a better way to do this.)

The command that fails is "make article.html", output
follows.

I suspect that my problem involves getting the target.database.document
to include the generated database but (as you can see from
what's commented out) I've tried both entities and
xinclude and can't seem to make it happen either way.
(I'd prefer to get xinclude working, unless somebody tells
me otherwise.)

Thank you.

-----------------------<snip>-------------------------

$ make article.html
xmllint --noout --xinclude --nonet --path /home/kop/projects/devel/
dblatex/empty-olink-problem article.xml
xmllint --noout --xinclude --nonet --path /home/kop/projects/devel/
dblatex/empty-olink-problem book.xml
xsltproc --nonet --xinclude \
	--stringparam collect.xref.targets "only" \
	--stringparam target.database.document "olinkdb.xml" \
	--stringparam targets.filename "booktargets.db" \
	html-nochunk.xsl \
	book.xml
Writing booktargets.db for book(testbook)
xsltproc --nonet --xinclude \
	--stringparam collect.xref.targets "only" \
	--stringparam target.database.document "olinkdb.xml" \
	--stringparam targets.filename "articletargets.db" \
	html-nochunk.xsl \
	article.xml
Writing articletargets.db for article
xmllint --noout --xinclude --nonet --path /home/kop/projects/devel/
dblatex/empty-olink-problem olinkdb.xml
xmllint --noout --xinclude --nonet --path /home/kop/projects/devel/
dblatex/empty-olink-problem html-nochunk.xsl
xsltproc --nonet --xinclude \
	     -o article.html \
	     --stringparam target.database.document "olinkdb.xml" \
	     --stringparam current.docid "testarticle" \
	     html-nochunk.xsl \
	     article.xml
Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr = 'testbook/firstsection'.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein