Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

Hi Jirka , Devs :

Thank you Jirka for your guidance.

I think that it's too early to decide on particular technology to use.
You can write proposal in a more generic way, e.g. "support output
suitable for use on iOS and Android devices". Later one you can test if
PhoneGap is powerfull enough for you needs. If so, you can relly only on
it and deliver to all supported platforms:

I followed through steps that are said by you, and collect some ideas and tried to put those demo. So I mainly focus on as you said good UX design on small devices.