Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Regarding the project DocBook to Word XML roundtripping XSLs

Hi Buddhiprabha,

That all sounds great.

At this stage I would say that you need to also take a look at the XML schemas for WordML and Open Office. Files saved by Word or OO are actually zip files, so you can unzip them and take a look at the contents. You need to understand that structure so that you can replicate it in order to create new documents.

Cheers,
Steve Ball