Subject: Re: Task list of WebHelp for GSoC 2012

Hi Kasun, David,

What happened to the online version of our below list?

I'm just about to help Visitha get his application finalized, and wanted to have a look at that list on the web. I'm sure I bookmarked it, but all I can find are http://docbook.xmlpress.net/tiki-index.php?page=Ideas2012#Webhelp (just the executive summary) and http://docbook.xmlpress.net/tiki-index.php?page=WebHelpIdeas (a mostly unordered list).

Any ideas where the ordered list below can be found?

Cheers,

Stefan