Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extend supported output formats

Hi mentors, Jirka:

I added some details about how to do the project and change the time schedule to do the PhoneGap and Android applications.

I don't have much idea about the work load that will want for each activity. So, if can you have a look at on timeline of the proposal ans give me a feedback, that will be great!.

thank you in Advance !.