Subject: pdf styling sect2 with role attribute

Hi,
I'm trying to use the role attribute to style a sect2 title individually, I've already re-styled all the section titles using the attribute set, section.title.level?.properties, in the param.xsl file but want to be able to use different styles on certain sect2 titles using the role attribute. I'm new to XML and am having trouble targeting this role attribute in my custom layer.
Cheers:)
Best Regards
Paddy O' Connell
Fife Design Partnership