Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook up conversion

Hey Zoltán!

If I got your idea right, then changing the starting tag of your xml would fix this.

<book lang="hu" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://docbook.org/xsd/4.4/docbook.xsd">

to this.

LibreOffice gives a verry messed up xml output after converting your ms-doc to xml, so you should fix it manual. There is no tool for this.

I hope this might help with your issue. If not, feel free to contact me by email.

PS: I'm hungarian.

Cheers,
Roland