Subject: nested lists being displayed incorrectly

I am working with the following nested lists

<orderedlist>
	<listitem>It declares the document to be XML by indicating a version and an encoding.</listitem>
	<listitem>It defines the root element for our document (book) and the following additional elements</listitem>
		<itemizedlist>
			<listitem>The default namespace;  the default type of document we are using (docbook) along with its namespace address</listitem>
			<listitem>The namespace for xlink (used to create hyperlinks) with its namespace address</listitem>
			<listitem>The version of Docbook we are using</listitem>
			<listitem>The default language for the document</listitem>
		</itemizedlist>
	<listitem>The structure for the rest of the document: title for the book, author information and a sample chapter for us to work with</listitem>
</orderedlist>

Is the syntax correct?

When transforming the file to XHTML and FO it is swapping the order of the lists in the resulting document. Below is the result in HTML using the 1.76 styelsheets downloaded late last week

				<ul class="itemizedlist" type="disc">
					<li class="listitem">The default namespace; the default type of document we are using (docbook) along with its namespace address</li>
					<li class="listitem">The namespace for xlink (used to create hyperlinks) with its namespace address</li>
					<li class="listitem">The version of Docbook we are using</li>
					<li class="listitem">The default language for the document</li>
				</ul>
			<ol class="orderedlist" type="1">
				<li class="listitem">It declares the document to be XML by indicating a version and an encoding.
				</li>
				<li class="listitem">It defines the root element for our document (book) and the following additional elements
				</li>
				<li class="listitem">The structure for the rest of the document: title for the book, author information and a sample chapter for us to work with
				</li>
			</ol>

I get the same result if I use the snapshot stylesheets when building epub3 and if I change the orderedlist to an itemizedlist. .