Subject: Building text title pages for epub3?

Good afternoon:

In Epub 3 I have the following media object inside info to generate a cover.

	<mediaobject role="cover">
		<imageobject>
			<imagedata fileref="images/image.png" format="png"/>
		</imageobject>
		<textobject>
			<phrase>Temp Image for the title of my book!</phrase>
		</textobject>
	</mediaobject>

Is it possible just to use a text object when creating the page? Would I have to convert it to an image?