Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Highlighting new contents

If this is a one-time thing, then an "Added/Changed/Deleted/Off" enumeration makes sense. But if there is any chance of this being an ongoing "so what changed since the last release?" adventure, would it make more sense to use the Revision attribute with a date in YYYY-MM-DD format? You could then highlight things that have changed since a specific date as you go through each release cycle. Some cleverness with a source control system ( like $Date$ in CVS or Subversion) might even be able to automate setting the attribute for you.

Regards,
Paul Bort
Systems Engineer
TMW Systems, Inc.