Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Xinclude warning: failed to load external entity

Joy
Did you try to run it against book2.xml alone? That will tell you if it is a valid book.

Once you get book2 to validate then try it with the set.

Regards,
Dean Nelson

In a message dated 4/30/2012 7:53:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, joy.andree@ansys.com writes:
I thought I had the xinclude all working but when I added my second xinclude book to the set file I get the "warning: failed to load external entity" and the file does not resolve.
Book1 resolves.  I tested by putting book2 first and it still breaks on book2 but processes book1.
I even tried to make book2 a very simple valid skeleton file and it still does not load.

Anyone know what I missed or did wrong?

<set id=build.set">
<title>Build Set</title>
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude" href=""/>