Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Which template to change to new roles to Docbook elements for HTML output?

I usually start by searching the DocBook xsl directory for the output type I'm using. I search for the element name I'm working with or for the output that I'm trying to change. It can be tricky but I always learn a lot by doing it.

When you find the template that controls the output you're concerned with, copy it to your customization layer and make changes.

Good luck.

Peter