Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Indexing.

On 05/05/12 17:17, Norman Walsh wrote:
davep<davep@dpawson.co.uk>  writes:
I did made a note to for myself some time back that an<indexterm>   inside a
footnote caused an error. I was using oXygenXML v12 at the time. Not sure
if this is still the case.

"Footnotes aren't normally indexed" is one piece of advice. So perhaps
docbook is right.

I have a vague recollection that we may have loosened that restriction.

                                         Be seeing you,
                                           norm

To be precise the 'guideline' is Don't, unless they contain substantive
content relevant to the text.
I.e. bit gray?

regards

--