Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] keywordset not displayed in article

Hi Stefan,
The stylesheets treat keywordset as metadata that can be used in a variety of ways. Since there is no standard for presenting key words in print, the stylesheet leaves that to customization. If you want them to appear in the page header, then you would need to customize the template named 'header.content', and the general method is described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#PrintHeadersText

The customization of 'header.content' would include

<xsl:apply-templates select="/d:article/d:info/d:keywordset"/>

And then you would also need to add templates to your customization layer for formatting the keywordset, for example:

<xsl:template match="d:keywordset">
 <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="d:keyword">
 <xsl:apply-templates/>
 <xsl:if test="position() != last()">
   <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
 </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

Untested, but something like that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Seefeld" <stefan@seefeld.name>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:32 AM

Hello,

I would like to include a keywordset in an article, but it appears it is
being ignored by the fo stylesheets, and thus no keywords appear in the
pdf header.

Are there any parameters I need to set, or even titlepage templates to
create ?

Thanks,
Stefan