Subject: How do I get the generated content to use a specific name

I see some of the samples listed use very specific names for their content. For example

http://docs.rackspace.com/files/api/v1/cf-devguide/content/Additional_Resources-d1e388.html

Notice how the name of the page is Additional_Resources and the content is about Additional Resources.

When I run the program I get generated names like /ch01s02.html

Thats all fine and good. But if I have a specific page of content I want to link to, I need it to have a name that doesnt change. For example, lets say I have a chapter that documents how are invoice system works. Well, I would like the name of that generated page to be /invoice.html or something like that, so I could then link to it from our application.

Is there some tag or something I can put on that chapter to get the name of the page that is generated to be something specific?