Subject: How to put a link at top of generated web help page

So, I got my build process to generate a webhelp site and a pdf document from my docbook document. All is looking great. I figured out how to change the logo  and some of the colors on the generated site. Now, last thing I have not figured out yet. How can I put a link on the top of all those generated webhelp pages to point to some location, for example, my pdf file. I see that this has been done already on some example sites.   http://wiki.docbook.org/WebHelp

I like this one http://fusesource.com/docs/ide/2.0/user_guide/RiderGSEclipseRun.html# it has print and email buttons. Very nice!
I would like to do the same and also a link to my generated pdf document.