Subject: bug in 1.77.0 assembly topic-maker

I wanted to mention that a bug has been found in the docbook-xsl-ns-1.77.0 namespaced version of the assembly file topic-maker.xsl, which has a duplicate namespace declaration that prevents it from running. That file is used to disassemble a book into topics. I've fixed the problem in SVN, and the latest snapshot has the fix now. You can update your existing 1.77.0 directory by downloading:

http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl-ns/assembly/topic-maker.xsl