Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.77.0

Hi Bob,

I'm not sure if I read the titlepage.xsl file correctly but it looks to me that it contains again hardcode style settings for the revision table. Would it be possible to remove this?

        <xsl:if test="$css.decoration != 0">
          <xsl:attribute name="style">
            <xsl:text>border-style:solid; width:100%;</xsl:text>
          </xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:if>

Best regards, Lars