Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Webhelp questions: catalogs and xpointers

Hi Jeff,

I gave up trying to get catalogs to work with the ANT xslt task, probably because I don't know ANT well enough. But it did get things to work after ditching the xslt task and just using the java task. Attached are my current build and properties files (note, i haven't upgraded it to 1.77 yet).

Don't know if this is at all helpful for your purposes (it does use Xerces, for example), but at least it demonstrates one more possible customization to the stock build.

Denis