Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <part> Titlepage

Hi Dick,

I would prefer to changing the template instead of creating the spec
file. I did this for the titlepage of the book (book.titlepage.recto)
and it was relatively simple. I think the title spec approach is to
scare people away (just kidding).

Any pointers which template is used for the titlepage of <part>?

Best regards, Lars